Miller Millermatic 211 MIG Welder w/ Advanced Auto Set - 907614
The new Millermatic 211 continues to deliver the class-leading advantages that make it one of the most popular all-in-one MIG welders. Easier to use. Easier to move. Easier than ever to get great welding results.
Includes five different wire/gas combinations and .024, .030, and .035-inch wire capability. The easiest welder to use just became more versatile. To learn more watch the below video.
The Millermatic 211 combines best-in-class arc characteristics with the portability of a 38-lb machine. The arc is extremely forgiving to variations in arc length and travel speeds.
Millermatic 211 Features:
- Multi-Voltage Plug (MVP): Allows connection to common 120 or 240 V power receptacles without the use of any tools. Simply choose the plug that fits the receptacle and connect to the power cord.
- Angled Cast-Aluminum Drive System: Calibrated tension knob creates consistent feeding and easy setup for up to 15' MIG guns.
- Quick Select Drive Roll: Makes setup quicker by offering three grooves - two for different size solid wire and a third for flux-cored wire.
- Fan-On-Demand: Power source cooling system operates only when needed, reducing noise, energy use and the amount of contaminants pulled through the machine.
- Smooth-Start: Provides a smooth, spatter-free start. It's the best-starting machine in the small MIG machine category.
- Thermal Overload Protection: Shuts down unit and activates the over temperature light if airflow is blocked or duty cycle is exceeded. Automatically resets when unit cools.
- 4 or 8 inch spools: Also can be set up to weld with .024 - .035 inch solid wire and .030 - .045 inch flux-cored wire.
- Miller's True Blue Warranty delivers unparalleled peace-of-mind with its 3 year warranty.
Miller Aluminum Package Includes: ($450 Value)
Miller Spoolmate 100 - MIL300371
Miller HD MIG Gloves - Large - MIL263339
Miller Protective Cover - MIL301262
Hobart 4043 Aluminum Wire - .030" 1 Pound Spool - HOB404303004
- Power source
- 6.5 ft (2 m) power cord and MVPô plugs
- 10 ft (3 m) M-100 MIG gun and cable assembly
- 10 ft (3 m) work cable and clamp
- Flow gauge regulator and gas hose for Argon and AR/CO2 mix
- Spool of Hobartģ .030 in (0.8 mm) solid wire
- Two contact tips for .030 in (0.8 mm) wire
- Quick Select drive rolls for .024" or .030/.035" solid wire, and .030/.035" flux-cored wire
- Material thickness gauge
- Hook-and-loop cord wraps